Welcome to my 'NOW' page
This is not my idea, rather, it was inspired by Derek Sivers, and I liked it. So here it is, I hope you like it too. I invite you to check back from time to time to see what I am up to now!
Currently on my Reading List (this list changes often depending on my whims)
- 'Tools of Titans' by Tim Ferris. So far really enjoying the myriad of insights and ideas that Tim presents from his extensive interviews with many of the world's top performers in their fields.
- 'Ecommerce Evolved' by Tanner Larson. This book really is a how to on everything ecommerce. Tanner is someone I have studied with and learned from for several years now and this book is essential for anyone in ecommerce. He is a true guru.
- 'The Miracle Morning' by Hal Elrod. This one is all about self improvement. Specifically getting into a healthier and more productive morning routine. I'm still working on it!
- 'On Looking' by Alexandra Horowitz. The author of this book takes 11 walks around her Manhattan neighbourhood with different experts to see how they see things. It's a really good reminder of how different perspectives can see the same things in totally unique ways.
- Expanding the LANTERN line. I am currently working with my agent in China to source some specific items I want to have made. I am pushing to launch them soon.
- I have an amazing new idea (at least I think so) that may end up being my next Kickstarter project.
- Very excited to be working with the Lifehouse Care Home Society to bring the first Lifehouse Memory Care Home to Calgary. This is a very important project to me as it will be a top tier facility to care for those with Alzheimers and Dementia. Our 'Big Hairy Audacious Goal' is to be part of the cure for this disease.
Check out the TED talk by Frans Johansen. He talks about innovation and how sometimes the best innovation happens at the intersections of what seem to be totally unrelated things. This is something I am thinking quite a bit about these days.
I plan to reread 'Born to Run' by Christopher Mcdougal in an effort to get back into running and maybe even another half marathon.
Since you have this web link I must have given it to you (or maybe someone you know did). Either way, if you have any ideas or questions, I invite you to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to answer all emails personally.